Additional website functionality: Products
Every business has very specific (and often unique) requirements regarding their product data structure.
That's why we build a custom-made product database structure precisely for your needs - product parameters, options, pricing etc.
Product options are available per product (e.g. color, size, material) and globally (e.g. shipping, packing).
We adapt our system to:
- your SKU / product code system
- your product parameter system (packed weight, volume etc)
- your product options system (sizes, colors, material, packing, delivery etc)
In the website admin part you can make all the necessary changes to maintain your products.
- list / order / search products by category, SKU, price, weight etc
- create, edit, delete products
- edit slug in URL for search engine visibility (e.g. "products/99/best-left-handed-guitar-for-beginners"
- tagging system (e.g. "gold-plated", "short sleeve", "50mm", "F2.8")
- assign product images (thumbnail, image carousel)
- inventory on hand, can be used for stock accounting
- product options (create, edit, delete)
- show prices and use shopping cart
- or don't show prices and use as quotation system
- different prices for different user groups possible
Products list from the admin section of our demo website (prices are in Thai Baht):
Products can be sorted by name, category, SKU etc. We can modify this for your requirements.
Below is a product admin screenshot from our demo website. Product data is grouped into tabbed screens. We build this structure according to your specifications:
Tabs for product data entry
Product admin screenshot from our demo website, image management:
Picking and ordering images for image carousel
Product admin screenshot from our demo website, editing tags:
Adding tags to the product
Product categories management:
- List (sort, filter, search)
- Create, edit, delete
- Assign category image
Product categories list from our demo website:
Product category admin screenshot from our demo website
Tag management (tagging system):
Tag list from our demo website:
Demo tags sorted by name, showing number of products per tag
Public website section:
Product navigation by:
- categories, subcategories
Product lists ordered by:
- product name (asc/desc)
- product price (asc/desc)
- newest product change date (asc/desc)
Product detail page:
- product image carousel with image zooming
- product details
- external links to reference pages possible
- "Add to Cart" button (requires shopping cart option)
- available options grid
- navigation previous / next, category up
Product data is stored in a postgreSQL relational database cluster.
Product images are stored on a static media server with image caching for higher download speeds.
Questions? Just contact us in English, Thai or German, we can build the perfect website for your business.