WebCatalogue Base System
Our base system is suitable for blogs, commercial & personal portfolios, general product display, real estate, travel, restaurants, etc.
It is also the foundation when you want to add e-commerce functionality, like product management or ordering system.
Each website consists of two parts:
- a public part, which is visible to the world, and
- a website administrator part, which is protected by a password / 2-factor authentication login.
Admin login dialog
In the admin part you can make all the necessary changes to keep your website up-to-date.
- create, edit, copy pages
- delete, move, re-order pages
- publish, un-publish pages
Below is a screenshot of the admin part of this website, editing the pages you are viewing right now:
Screenshot of WebCatalogue.com admin section: pick which page to edit
Pages are assembled by inserting or appending building blocks, like headers, paragraphs or images.
After you've picked the type of block you want to insert, you can write and format your text, or choose your image or video.
You can build your pages from any number of:
- images with captions
- Youtube embedded videos
- tables (headers, rows, columns)
These page building blocks can be custom programmed for your requirements.
Screenshot below shows choice of page building blocks currently available on this website to insert:
How to insert a heading or paragraph, image, table etc into a page on your website
Headings and paragraphs are "mini editors" with buttons for bold, italic, headers, bullet list, embedded links etc.
Spell checker for the primary language is built-in.
Screenshot below shows the mini editor in action, with a Bold text line and a Bullet List:
Screenshot of mini editor
You can also collapse, re-order, copy or delete blocks.
Screenshot of the admin part of this website, assembling the page you are viewing right now:
Collapsed page building block headers with block type and buttons for up/down, copy, delete
Image collection management (collections help to organize your images):
- List, edit collection
- Change position of collection in tree structure
- list (sort, filter, search)
- add (single and bulk upload), delete
- edit focal point
- edit caption,
- tagging system
- assign to collection
Listing images on our demo website, with full search / sort / filter:
List of images. Search, filter and / or sort by title, collection, file name, date
List of images in collection "Lenses", sorted by newest
Screenshot of adding images:
"Add Images" dialog with collection chooser
Screenshot of editing images:
Editing image data
Snippet management (snippets are small parts used all over your website):
- footer texts
- label texts (e.g. "Our Christmas Special Offer")
Manage your logos, footer texts, icons, labels etc here
Menu (navigation) system:
- largely automatic - website pages are built as a tree structure and populate link lists or menus automatically.
- for special cases there is a menu system in "Snippets" available, where you can build menus from internal and external links
The public part of the website is visible to the world:
- page framework
- general navigation
- plus all other pages built by admin
All website pages:
- display in framework
- have responsive design (work on desktop as well as mobile phones)
- include HTML meta tags for search engines
- include Google analytics
Our websites include:
- website setup and testing
- LetsEncrypt certificates for secure website traffic (https)
- user manual
- weekly backups
- analytics #1: visitor sessions, where you can see which pages each visitor has visited and how much time was spent (except the last visited page of course).
- analytics #2: Umami analyzer with page visit numbers, visitor location graphics and event tracking (e.g. image carousel clicks or social media recommendation clicks)
- analytics #3: web server log analyzer with daily log page
- analytics #4: Google analytics setup
- search engines #1: automatic IndexNow.org (Bing, Yandex etc) push submissions
- search engines #2: sitemap generator for search engines submissions
Questions? Just contact us in English, Thai or German, we can build the perfect website for your business.